The deadline for applying to the Entrepreneurship Development Program Line has been extended to September 14, 2020
Bearing in mind the great interest in the Program Line for Entrepreneurship Development, the Ministry of Economy has decided to extend the deadline to 14. September 2020 so that all those interested can apply.
The right to participate have natural persons – potential entrepreneurs and existing companies that operate for a maximum of one year from the date of publication of the Public Invitation.
The subject of support is the provision of non-financial and financial support for the establishment of new and improving the business of existing companies.
Non-financial support includes:
• Organising training on topics relevant to starting and improving existing business;
Financial support includes:
• Credit support from the Investment and Development Fund of Montenegro AD (Investiciono razvojni fond) through direct financing, where the following conditions are provided:
• Loan amount: up to € 50,000.00
• Interest rate: 2.5% per annum with a proportional calculation system
• Repayment period: up to 12 years (including grace period)
• Grace period: up to 4 years.
The minimum loan amount for which you can apply is € 10,000.00.
The total budget for the implementation of non-financial support for the Entrepreneurship Development Program Line is € 15,000.
The public invitation is open until September 14, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
All information and professional assistance can be obtained via e-mail address: email@example.com.